Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Holiday outfits for sale!

Am slowly letting go of items in my wardrobe as my parents are renovating our family home next year, and my mom wants me to clear my room before renovations start! T___T

#1 Woven tweed skater dress with contrast exposed zipper (MADE IN KOREA)
 photo photo33_zps9879cb0f.jpg
Wore it for my mom's birthday lunch. I am a huge fan of the skater dress silhouute 'cause it's so flattering on all figures!

 photo DSC02000_zps45ed61c5.jpg
Contrast exposed zipper to the back.

 photo DSC02001_zps1b4720f7.jpg
Close-up of the woven tweed texture.

- MADE IN KOREA
- Free size (best fit UK6-10)
- Woven tweed texture (treat with care due to woven nature)
- Lined
- 31 inches in length
- Worn once for lunch

RM70 inclusive of shipping.

#2 Dust mint lace bustier blouse with exposed zipper (MADE IN KOREA/ BRAND NEW)
 photo a5279_zps460efb9f.jpg
This is actually an AZORIAS sample (in Mint) which I have decided to keep for myself. In the end, I never did get around to wearing it, so I thought it's better I let it go to a more loving owner! :P

 photo a5284_zps9255bfac.jpg
Love the strip of exposed zipper at the back. The lace is so so pretty too! This was one of AZORIAS bestsellers, but as we only received one piece in Mint color, we can't list it in the store.

 photo DSC01982_zps8143cafb.jpg
Dust mint color. Original retail price on the website is RM119.

- MADE IN KOREA
- Free size.
- Full lace overlay
- Sheer lace shoulders and sleeves
- High round neck with heart-shaped bustier
- Fitted waist with dual-layered peplum in unfinished hem
- Full-length exposed zipper to the back
- Brand new

RM80 inclusive of shipping.

#3 Crinkle cotton linen mini-dress with cutout waist (MADE IN KOREA)
 photo photo31_zps4dfac8da.jpg
Wore this on my Bali trip early this year! This is such a happy and carefree dress, and I love that it's white but made of a very sturdy and thick material (and also fully lined)!

 photo DSC02003_zps6fcf987e.jpg
The dress is made of a crinkled cotton linen which is stretchy.

 photo DSC02004_zpsd5d599ab.jpg
Exposed zipper to the side.

- MADE IN KOREA
- Free size (fits up to UK10)
- Made of sturdy crinkled cotton linen-
- Fully lined
- Fully stretchy
- 29 inches in length
- Worn once on holiday

RM65 inclusive of shipping.

#4 3D rosette appliqué skirt
 photo DSC01998_zpsabaed929.jpg
A really pretty skirt which rosette appliqué all over!

 photo DSC01999_zps0b26a81e.jpg
Close-up of the prettiest details...

 photo 261213_10150226923356230_6099805_n_zps63e0177d.jpg
Wore it to Melbourne for a gourmet dinner at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant. It's such a pretty skirt so I saved it for this special occasion! :D

- Free size
- Stretchy
- 3D rosette effect
- Lined
- Worn once on holiday

RM55 inclusive of shipping.

#5 Daisy print dress with cutout sides and back (MADE IN KOREA)
 photo IMG_0723_zpscfef20cc.jpg
This is actually an AZORIAS dress that I kept for myself! I wore this in Sydney last year, you can view more photos of this dress here: http://www.revelinme.com/2013/04/where-my-love-affair-with-sydney-begins.html .

  photo IMG_0725_zps009ebd87.jpg
It has cutout sides which join to the back to have this midriff effect, super cute! It's a little small for me, which is why I am letting it go. T__T

- MADE IN KOREA
- Free size (fits UK6-8 best)
- Cutout sides join to the back to expose lower back
- Exposed zipper to the back
- Worn once on holiday
- Original retail price is RM159

RM85 inclusive of shipping.

#6 Embroidered scalloped collar tartan blouse (MADE IN KOREA)
 
One of my weak spots-- pretty collars! Am also a fan of tartan 'cause I feel it's quite a whimsical print, hehe. You can view more photos of this top here: http://www.revelinme.com/2012/01/new-year-new-hair.html.

 
Super pretty floral embroidery on the collar!

- MADE IN KOREA
- Free size
- Embroidered collar with scalloped edges
- Puffed sleeves
- Worn once for hair appointment

RM70 inclusive of shipping.

For interested buyers, please email me at crescent_masquerade[at]hotmail.com. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment